Beans: The Game is a horror-indie game created by Chuck Norris. There's only one goal in the entire game: Survive 5 nights in the Meme's Bakeria and not' get killed by the memes there.
WELCOME TO YOUR WINTER JOB AT MEME'S BAKERIA, YOU WILL MAKE SOME GREAT MONEY OUT OF DIS SHIET, HA, JOKING, YOU JSUT GOT PRANKED.
The meme's personalities are crazy now, And unpredictabbledmsw, so instead of replacing them with new memes, they decided to put a security guard. In the office, you must check all the bakeria with your camera, and some electricity, MAKE SURE IT DOESNTS ENDS, or you will get memed by ted. If ted and their friends are not in their places, then search them in the camera, you can also close the doors, but rmemember, it causes electricity, and just close them if neccesary.
Can you survive 5 nights at teddy's?
There's pretty much of the gameplaay in the introducction, so yeah... Oh and btw you also have light to light the door and see if someone is there... and you need to survive 6 hours in the game, which is 69 hours irl.
The mobile version is the mobile version of the game, for every intelligent mobile, is almost the same to the original, but with some differences:
- You can buy the memes toy's, every each costs 99.00 $, for some reason, there is no doge toy, they are only for decoration in your office.
- Cheat mode: If you complete plants vs zombies in your phone and take a screenshot of it and then put it in facebook, the game will have a cheat mode.
- Nights are faster in the game
- There is no mlg allucinattions in the game.
- You can't hear the memes walking, or doge meowing.
- Playing dead doesn't works.